Saturday, May 28, 2011

Mugraby Hostel - Tel Aviv Hostels

When I was new in Israel, I decided that I want to continue my online writing gig which I have been doing all the while in Manila. However I had yet to install a computer with Internet access. So what I did then was to travel riding my bike to Allenby at Mugraby Hostel just to rent a computer. It is one of the few internet cafes I knew then and so I really did not mind going there all the way from Jaffa.

What I didn’t realize that it is also one of the most popular Tel Aviv Hostels. Anyway, Mugraby Hostel is special for me as it is in their Internet cafĂ© that I discovered the wonders of blogging. By accident I happened to enter a website that discussed blogs and online marketing. It defined a blog as an online daily journal. I really got interested about the topic and I really thought it was cool to have a blog myself. And so My Share of Sun in Israel was born.

Right now, I am slowly building up a blog on everything about the city and Tel Aviv tours, something intended to have tourists better acquainted with the city, albeit in a more personal way. Hopefully, I get to post more regularly and eventually fill it up with a lot more informative facts about the city and Israel in general.

4 comments:

Have Fun To Be Young said...

Folks, it doesn't matter what workout you do it's really possible to LOSE 12 inches in 12 workouts with the "Fat Loss Zone" secret. Yep it works with cardio, Bootcamp, Weight lifting, Zumba, P90x, Insanity, Power 90, gym workouts, cardio classes, cycling, jogging, hiking, home workout videos ... anything folks, YES Anything!  After 10 years as a Personal Trainer and owner of Firm Body Boot Camp, the #1 Fat Loss Gym in the Country I learned the biggest mistake to fat loss is working out TOO HARD, and not in the your exact "Fat Loss Zone" zone causing your body lose muscle, slow down metabolism and store more body fat on your stomach, arms, chin and buns. I have mastered the art of Fat Loss and will teach you my #1 secret for FREE!



             If you're not getting results it's because 

        you are not using the 
"Fat Loss Zone" secret.



     Most people think working out extremely hard, sweat a ton and push yourself until you almost puke will deliver big results. They also think doing alot of cardio will shape, firm, tone the body and get them to lose weight. This is far from the truth, If you do any exercise TOO HARD your losing muscle ... NOT Body Fat.



Ryan Cowboy Ehmann

Have Fun To Be Young said...

Folks, it doesn't matter what workout you do it's really possible to LOSE 12 inches in 12 workouts with the "Fat Loss Zone" secret. Yep it works with cardio, Bootcamp, Weight lifting, Zumba, P90x, Insanity, Power 90, gym workouts, cardio classes, cycling, jogging, hiking, home workout videos ... anything folks, YES Anything!  After 10 years as a Personal Trainer and owner of Firm Body Boot Camp, the #1 Fat Loss Gym in the Country I learned the biggest mistake to fat loss is working out TOO HARD, and not in the your exact "Fat Loss Zone" zone causing your body lose muscle, slow down metabolism and store more body fat on your stomach, arms, chin and buns. I have mastered the art of Fat Loss and will teach you my #1 secret for FREE!



             If you're not getting results it's because 

        you are not using the 
"Fat Loss Zone" secret.



     Most people think working out extremely hard, sweat a ton and push yourself until you almost puke will deliver big results. They also think doing alot of cardio will shape, firm, tone the body and get them to lose weight. This is far from the truth, If you do any exercise TOO HARD your losing muscle ... NOT Body Fat.



Ryan Cowboy Ehmann

Thomas said...

It is good to know that you are interested in starting a blog for Tel Aviv's tourism. This will help a lot of travelers and it will also provide extra exposure for the accommodations in that area.

pattaya villas for rent

Mithela Sandor said...

Your web site is frequently Wonderful. Great article as a substitute. Truly challenging. Although I end up being envious
of the critical Particulars any person furnished in your article. Great releasing fantastic article.
LOSE 12 inches with ANY 12 workouts