Monday, July 25, 2011

Rains of Tel Aviv

I remember in Tel Aviv, I decided to buy some bread from Piece of Cake, one Friday morning.

It was a gloomy day. I thought it was one of those days.

I had gotten used to Tel Aviv, Israel’s dark-grayish skies that seemed like rain is forthcoming, but would not deliver.

But, that day it did. And rain poured down like madness.

People inside the bakery came to the windows to check on the waters as they gushed through the sidewalk gutters, like fast-flowing stream.

Rain waters created a torrent of sorts, quickly rising up to the levels of the sidewalks of HaYamit.

In Israel, rains are few and far between.

Hence, for most Israelis, rain is like a blessing. Manna from the heavens is more like it.

I can only imagine the awe and gratitude those people in Piece of Cake must have felt.

How I wish I could bring them all to Manila and experience its monsoon rains.

Ten minutes and it has done. The rains were gone.

The skies, however, treated them to a spectacle of rain waters.

I treated myself to some piping-hot, freshly baked potato bourekas.

2 comments:

Free Domain Name said...

I am Ryan "Energizer" Ehmann, owner of Altitude Fitness and I’ve been out of shape several times in my life, so beat down – tens of thousands of dollars in debt, depressed and my self-esteem so crushed that I was afraid to go out in public. I turned to the fitness industry as the vehicle to heal my mind and body, and that’s when my dreams began to become a reality. The power of a proven fitness program is life changing so just imagine how much more you could give to your family, career and friends if you were on top of your game?



There is a champion in everyone…including YOU!



If you’ve ever wanted to lose that extra 12, 18, 24, 36 (or MORE!) inches of Body Fat off your frame and experience the benefits of a healthier lifestyle, then this message will cut to the chase and give you the answers you’re looking for. My fat loss training system have taken me 28,882 hours and 10 years of personal training to Master it so years ago I quit working at Gold's Gym as the Fitness Manager and opened a small, private workout facility to educate people about foods, fitness and lifestyle. Altitude fitness is a fun family atmosphere that people come as they are in grey sweets, white T-shirts, no make-up and they are accepted as a team member who want to learn and get in shape. No one is judged, it's not a fashion show and no matter your health or fitness shape you are a part of the Fat Loss Team working together.



I promise my "Fat Burning Zone" training program will get you to LOSE 12 inches in 12 workouts, Energize your mind, shrink body fat, sky rocket your confidence, increase your self image of yourself, improve the quality of your life and people will be saying, "WOW, you look AMAZING and have a GLOW of happiness! This will be the last fitness program you ever do...............Wooo Hoooo

Cardinal Mixon said...

PRESS RELEASE FOR ISRAEL BLOGGERS ONLY:

Though this information has been released in the United States, most of the world is unaware that the Messiah has come, and has fulfilled all major Jewish, Christian, Gnostic and Masonic prophecies.

He has been demonstrating unprecedented miracles, and has been punishing "apostate Christians" in America, on a massive scale.

On Thursday April 12th 2012, he will be introduced to Israel, and he will be holding a live press event "for Israel bloggers only" at 7pm (Jerusalem time). He will be taking questions live, and you will be able to simulcast this interview on your blog, and ask him questions.

If you are skeptical it is understandable, but unquestionable evidence has been gathered since his introduction in the U.S, and you can read some of it, and see the amazing video proof here: http://www.LordRayEl.org.

To better your chances of having your questions answered, we ask that you submit them in writing no later than April 9th, and we will reply with instructions on how your blog needs to connect to the event.

You may begin promoting this event to your followers now.

You have received this invitation from one of our clergy, but to send your questions and confirm your participation, send email to: media-inquiries@ra-el.org with "Blog Interview" in the subject line.